Adam Veron | Adam K. Veron | Scholarship
Adam Veron understands that education is one of the most important elements of future career success. With that in mind, he has created the Adam Veron scholarship, with the goal of helping one student reduce the financial burden of expensive university tuition.
The following eligibility requirements must be met before applying for the Adam Veron Scholarship.
- Students must be currently enrolled or accepted at an accredited college or university.
- Applicants must be Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior or graduate currently enrolled at an accredited college or university.
- Students must submit a 700-850-word essay about the following topic: Innovative solutions that can end hunger in the US.
The Adam Veron Scholarship will be awarded based upon a review of the submissions received by Mr. Veron. The student whose answer shows the most innovation will be awarded the Scholarship.
This scholarship is a one-time award of $1000.
- The Adam Veron Scholarship will be awarded on August 1, 2020.
- The winner will be notified on August 15, 2020, via email
- The winner’s name will be posted on the AdamVeronScholarship.com website.
How to Apply:
Submissions must be made via email, in the form of an attached WORD-DOC, and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following information must immediately follow your 700-850 word essays:
- First Name and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- High school Graduation Date (YYYY.MM.DD)
- College or university you are applying to, have been accepted at, or are currently enrolled in.
- Current or latest GPA
- Personal bio in 290 characters or less